- Casa Boas Novas (“The Good News House”): a community center focused on arts, technology, and culture in a poor region in the city of São Paulo;
- Casa Semear (“The Sower House”): a second community center also focused on arts, technology, and culture in another area of São Paulo city;
- Projeto Formigas: recreational activities (games, songs, and education) on Saturdays in a third area in São Paulo;
- Gente de Perto ("The People Close to Us") work with homeless children and teenagers in downtown São Paulo;
- Casa Elohim: out-of-home residential care service for 15 children and teenagers legally separated from their families of origin;
- Projeto Pérolas (“The Pearl Project”) foster family program, including training and child placement;
- Sólido Móveis: wood and carpentry shop with training for young adults.
Showing 1–12 of 172 results