Mission: To welcome children and adolescents living in the streets, to contribute to the construction of their life projects, restoring family and community ties, seeking to guarantee fundamental rights, and the social inclusion of families, aiming at a just and solidary society.
Vision: To develop a work of excellence in the social inclusion of children and adolescents living in the streets and their respective families.
Values: The values of this organization are guided by the light of universal principles, such as: responsibility, solidarity, ethics, integrity, autonomy and social participation.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Institutional Reception;
- Social assistance;
- Family Attention;
- Culture and Arts;
- Community development;
- Entrepreneurship / Employment and Income Generation;
- Training for work;
- Educational measures;
- Child Protection.
- Social Approach “Child is not a Street”: Through the street approach in Manaus traffic lights, active search, home visits, referrals to the service network. It contributes to the promotion of the right to special social protection, seeking alternatives to change the situation of the street, preventing the exploitation of child labor and the deconstruction of the culture of alms, aiming to awaken children and adolescents in Manaus the desire to build new projects for their life;
- Institutional Reception O Pequeno Nazareno - Casa Lar: On this axis, special protection is promoted full time; ensuring access to basic rights; meet specific needs, facilitate coexistence, mediate and overcome conflicts and educate for life; and build a life project to redefine the traumas experienced on the street and in the family, valuing respect for life, autonomy, citizenship and family and community life;
- Assistance to Families: The program of assistance to families can be defined as a set of strategies and methodological tools carried out by a multidisciplinary team, limited by the intervention time and the historical, social, economic and cultural context in which the target audience is inserted, oriented to know, strengthen, reintegrate, support and empower individuals and families. Objective: To support the restoration of fundamental rights with an emphasis on the right to family and community coexistence, of family with street children and / or sheltered by the organization;
- Professionalization-PROJECT GENTE GRANDE (PGG): is a service that aims to provide knowledge, skills and attitudes that contribute to the learning process through continuous cycles to 200 adolescents, seeking to prepare them for the interview processes with a view to their first job, with weekly day service. Such narratives show us the peculiarities of our target audience, who are mostly street children and adolescents, involving multiple processes of identity and belonging, however, they are subjects in development, endowed with innumerable skills and potentialities because they are in on the street, they are unfeasible. Thus, the project Strengthening the actions of the Little Nazarene! It is necessary to maintain the activities carried out through the axis - Professional Education “Projeto Gente Grande”, adapting and equipping its operational and human resources structures, as an alternative to empower the project offered to 200 adolescents in a situation of social vulnerability, residents in the Colônia Antônio Aleixo community, served by the O Pequeno Nazareno Beneficent Association.
- Professionalization- PROJECT GENTE GRANDE SEMENTES INTERIORES (PGGSI): was born with the proposal to provide adolescents and young people in the municipalities of Manacapuru, Atalaia do Norte and Boa Vista do Ramos in the State of Amazonas, with the knowledge and skills and attitudes that contribute to the process of learning through continuous cycles, seeking to prepare them for inclusion in the Young Apprentice Program. The Gente Grande Project is a highly replicable social technology, one of the most relevant projects of the Little Nazarene, created in 2016 that contributes to the exit of the streets of adolescents and young people in situations of exploitation of child labor and social vulnerability, through the preparation and referral to the world of work as a Young Apprentice as a way of providing full protection for these individuals and guaranteeing them a life free from situations of violation of rights and the eradication of child labor;
- Professionalization - PROJECT GENTE GRANDE SOCIOEDUCATIVO: The project aims to stimulate the capabilities of young people through citizenship, coexistence and training, in addition to enabling them to enter the labor market. The project is made available in three spaces directed by the Secretariat of State for Justice, Human Rights and Citizenship (SEJUSC). The locations are; Socio-educational Center Senador Raimundo Parente, Socio-educational Center Social Worker Dagmar Feitosa and Socio-educational Center for Female Internment. The activities follow a schedule of four classes per week. In all, 24 young people from the centers managed by Sejusc participate. They are between 13 and 18 years old, 18 girls and six boys. The activities are offered in four cycles, one per month, covering themes of Social, Pedagogical, Personal and Technological Development. Within each area, students exercise a range of skills such as writing, reading, text interpretation, logical reasoning, ethics, values, youth leadership, entrepreneurship, leadership and personal marketing. In addition, in the professional field, young people learn administrative concepts, learning law, basic computer skills, among others;
- FREE COURSES IN ARTS IN THE COMMUNITY (CLAC): has MANAUSCULT as a partner, and aims to promote the production of knowledge and artistic creation through the realization of free courses in arts that will target children and young people between 10 and 18 years old in a situation of social and economic vulnerability, aiming to stimulate the integral development of these children and young people through art, in its various modalities. The proposal to be appreciated, seeks to strengthen and empower the axes already carried out by this organization, assisting children and adolescents in situations of social and economic vulnerability, and especially those on the street, in a regime of mutual cooperation for management administrative, economic and financial project "Free Courses in Arts in the Community" - ManausCult. The courses offered are: Theater, Digital Photography, Dance, Drawing, Circus Techniques, Classical Ballet and Singing.