- Education: The objective of the institution is to offer a complete and directed training for the citizen with disabilities, and through Autonomous and Social Life Activities (AVAs), Practical Life Activities (AVPs), socio-emotional development, cognition, psychomotricity, among other elements that provide the serviced with a higher quality of life. Classes are divided into:
- Social Service: To ensure the well-being of the people that are assisted, the institution seeks to strengthen ties with the families of these citizens through various actions and projects such as: weekly meetings of the Mothers Club, which develops and creates products using the creativity and knowledge of these families, in addition to the quarterly meetings of Families in Action.
- Health: Citizens assisted by Afece also need specialized monitoring of their health. In order to ensure that everyone has access to an accurate diagnosis, effective treatment and rehabilitation, they have a multidisciplinary team of trained professionals formed by physiotherapists, nurses, nutritionists, dentists, pediatricians, psychiatrists, psychologists, speech therapists, occupational therapists, among other specialties. It also has a social service which has the mission of welcoming assisted people and family members, knowing their reality and guiding them regarding the benefits and rights of people with disabilities in society, whether related to rehabilitation, as well as improving the quality of life of these citizens and their families;
- Early Childhood Education - pre-schooling phase, from 4 to 6 years;
- Elementary school - initial grades, from 7 to 17 years;
- Education of young people and adults - for those under the age of 17.
- They have a team of approximately 100 employees who develop work based on solidarity, empathy and compassion, as well as the union of efforts in a unique and firm direction, all through which they bring hope and assist people with disabilities and their families.